The Russian company INOI announced the opening of sales of its smartphone INOI 3 Power has a 5-inch qHD screen aspect ratio 18:9 and the high-capacity battery at 3500 mAh.
This machine, running the operating system Android, 8 Go, also has at its disposal a Quad-core MediaTek processor MTK6580, 1 GB RAM and 8 GB of internal memory, expandable through external memory cards, and also double main camera and support work with two SIM cards.
INOI 3 Power available at the official store of the manufacturer for 4490 rubles in two colors — black and gold.
Specifications INOI 3 Power:
- Support communications standards: 3G WCDMA/HSPA+; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 139x67x13 mm
- Weight: 163g
- Platform: Android 8 Go the
- CPU: 1.2 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MTK6580
- Display: 5,-inch, a resolution of 960x480 pixels
- Dual camera: 5 MP with autofocus and backlight + VGA
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, micro USB, GPS/A-GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3500 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, light Sensors and proximity