The Chinese company Huawei has officially unveiled its new flagship smartphone Honor 10 Premium, equipped with 8 GB of RAM and integrated memory of 128 GB and also supports graphics acceleration GPU Turbo and the function of image stabilization when taking photos at night.
Another important feature, which appeared on Honor 10 Premium stabilization when taking photos at night Night Shot AIS. She also uses the tight integration of hardware and software and is based on the Kirin processor 970. Function improves the quality of night pictures taken without a tripod, using artificial intelligence.
A New Honor 10 Premium be available October 11 on the official website shop.huawei.ru in the stores of partners on 24 October for a suggested retail price of 34,990 rubles.
Specifications Honor 10 Premium:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/19/20); 3G; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 149,6x71,2x7,7 mm
- Weight: 153 g
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo with the interface EMUI 8.1
- CPU: 2,36 GHz, OCTA core (coprocessor i7), Huawei Kirin 970
- Display: of 5.84-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2280x1080 pixels
- Dual camera: 16 MP color + 24 MP b/W, triple hybrid AF led backlight
- Front camera: 24 MP
- Memory: 8 GB RAM, 128 GB
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.2+BLE, USB 2.0 Type-C, IR port (remote control), NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3400 mAh, quick charge Honor SuperCharge
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor