The Russian division of the Chinese company ZTE Mobile Devices has announced the launch of pre-orders for the smartphone ZTE Blade V9 Vita – younger model ZTE Blade V9, which drew the attention of a varied color palette.
ZTE V9 Blade Vita has the 5.45-inch HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9, dual main camera (13 MP + 2 MP) with phase detect autofocus and 8 MP front camera, and support for wireless technology NFC.
ZTE V9 Blade Vita will be available in two versions: with 2 GB of RAM and 16 built-in and 3 GB of RAM and 32 built-in. This novelty is available for pre-order on the official website of the manufacturer. From 17 September 2018 model will go on sale in the stores of retail chains: Euroset, Svyaznoy, MegaFon, and until the end of September will be available from other retailers for a suggested retail price 9990 rubles (2 GB + 16 GB) and 10990 rubles (3GB + 32GB). V9 ZTE Blade Vita will be available in several colors: black, dark blue, pink and mint.
Specifications ZTE Blade V9 Vita:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/20/38); 3G/WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 146,8x68,7x7,6 mm the
- Weight: 135g
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 435
- Display: the 5.45-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1440x720 pixels, 2.5 D curved glass
- Dual camera: 13 MP (f/2.0), phase detection autofocus + 2 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB / 3 GB RAM, 16 GB / 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, Micro USB 2.0 (OTG), GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Hiroko, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor