The Russian division of the Chinese company of Mobile Devices ZTE announced the start of sales of its smartphone ZTE V9 Blade in blue. An updated modification of the smartphone has 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, edge-to-edge display and a camera that takes high quality pictures even in conditions of low illumination.
Recall that the smartphone ZTE Blade V9 were presented in late February at the exhibition WMC 2018 in Barcelona. It is equipped with a 5.7-inch Full HD+ display format 18:9, dual main camera (16+5 MP) technology, Low-light, which allows you to take clear and quality images in all lighting conditions, including night. This was achieved due to the larger aperture that allows you to capture more light and a special lens design with six lenses.
Currently, the smartphone ZTE Blade V9 Blue available for pre-order on the official website of the manufacturer. In early September, the model will appear in sale in shops of retail chains: Euroset, Svyaznoy, MegaFon, and until the end of September will be available from other retailers. The recommended retail price will be 16 990 rubles.
Specifications ZTE Blade V9:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B38); 3G/WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151,4x70,6x7,6 mm
- Platform: Android 8 Oreo
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2160x1080 (18:9)
- Dual camera: 16 MP + 5 MP, f/1.8, phase detection autofocus, led backlight
- Front camera: 13 MP the
- FM radio
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Magnetometer, proximity Sensors and lighting