Alcatel has announced the start of sales on the Russian market its new smartphone Alcatel 5V device from the top series Alcatel 5 product line 2018. As noted by the manufacturer, its novelty highlights the wide range of urgent solutions, including the NFC module, dual main camera using technology of artificial intelligence (AI) and integrated the Google Lens. New devices will be available to users at an attractive price of 13 990 rubles.
According to the company, thanks to the frameless design and aspect ratio 19:9 Alcatel 5V with large 6.2-inch screen width identical to the 5.5-inch smartphones. The device is compact and easy to use and manage with one hand.
Alcatel 5V available in two colors: monochrome blue and monochrome black.
Specifications of Alcatel 5V
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/UMTS (B1/8); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; version with support for two SIM cards
- Sizes: 153,7x74,55x8,5 mm
- Weight: 158 g the
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MT6762
- Display: 6.2-inch, resolution 1500x720 pixels, protective curved (2.5 D) glass, Dragontrail glass
- Dual camera: 12 MP + 2 MP, phase detection autofocus, duchonova flash, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording the
- Front camera: 8 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, USB 2.0, GPS/A-GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader