The South Korean company Samsung Electronics today officially unveiled its new flagship smartphone, the Galaxy Note9, which it has positioned as a device with high performance, long-life battery, new electronic pen S Pen (stylus) and "smart" camera.
The Manufacturer emphasizes that the Galaxy Note9 able to work in the regime of intensive use for a long time without recharging, has a large memory capacity and high performance. The pen S Pen, as emphasized in the company, are equipped with Bluetooth Low-Energy (BLE) where it can be used to take selfies and group photos, a single tap on the button to turn the slide presentation in PC mode (DeX), pause or start the video and perform many other actions. Samsung promises that by the end of 2018, the number of applications with the advanced S Pen will be increased.
Among other features Samsung Galaxy Note9 marked with the following:
- The largest in the line Super AMOLED screen with a diagonal of 6.4-inch
- The "smart" camera with the ability to optimize scenes detection and dual-aperture
- AKG Stereo speakers with support Dolby Atmos
- The Opportunity to work on a smartphone as on a computer using the PC mode (DeX)
- Protected from moisture and dust case that matches the specifications IP68
Note9 Galaxy will go on sale on 31 August 2018 and will be available in three colors: black, Indigo, copper, all complete with S Pen.
Recommended retail price of the smartphone will be:
- 69 990 rubles for the version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory
- 89 990 rubles for the version with 8 GB of RAM and 512 GB of internal memory.
Other technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat.18; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 161,9x76,4x8,8 mm
- Weight: 201 g
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- CPU: OCTA core, Exynos 9810
- Display of 6.4-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 2960x1440 pixels
- Dual camera: 12 MP with autofocus, F1.5/F2.4, optical stabilization + 12 MP with autofocus, F2.4, optical stabilization, 2-fold optical zoom
- Front camera: 8 MP, autofocus, F1.7
- Memory: 6 GB / 8 GB RAM, 128 GB / 512 GB of internal, slot for micro SD memory card (hybrid)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, 1024QAM, Bluetooth® v 5.0 (LE to 2 Mbps), ANT+ USB Type-C, NFC, MST, GPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 4000 mAh, Fast wired (QC2.0 and AFC) and wireless charging (WPC and PMA)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass Sensor, heart rate measurements, Hall sensor, Scanner iris, pressure Sensor