Huawei has presented in Russia its new smartphone Honor Play-based on a resource-intensive game. As noted in the company based on Honor Play is based on two revolutionary technologies. One of them developed by engineers of Honor GPU Turbo, significantly increasing the graphics performance and energy efficiency of processor-intensive tasks such as games with rich graphics and video HDR. Second — artificial intelligence technology that improves the quality of mobile photos.
A Novelty has a slim all-metal body available in a palette of bright colors, among which are midnight black, deep purple and focused on gamers model Player Edition burning ruby red color. Smart features of the smartphone are supported by the module neural computing processor Kirin 970 and the latest version of the interface EMUI 8.2.
The Smartphone Honor Play will be available August 10 in the partner stores at a recommended price of 24990 rubles.
Specifications Honor Play:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/20); 3G; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157,91x74,27x7,48 mm
- Weight: 176 g
- Platform: Android Oreo 8.1, 8.2 interface EMUI
- CPU: 2,36 GHz, OCTA core, Huawei Kirin 970
- Display: 6.3-inch, a resolution of 2340x1080 pixels
- Dual camera: 16 MP (colour, f/2.0) + 2 MP (b/b, f/2.4), hybrid (contrast/phase) detection autofocus, an led backlight, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.0
- Memory: 4 GB / 6 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2 (BLE, aptX, aptX HD HWA), USB 2.0 Type-C, NFC, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3750 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass