Today, Sony Mobile announced a new smartphone of an average price category — XA2 Plus Xperia, designed with her words, for entertainment content. As noted by the manufacturer, its novelty has received new premium components, including an updated display format 18:9, a powerful camera and support for Hi-Res Audio from Sony.
Xperia XA2 Plus is equipped with a 6-inch Full HD+ display with protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5, mode mini display, allowing you to switch between reduced and large on-screen interface, 23 megapixel Exmor RS sensor of size 1/2.3-inch, 8 MP wide-angle front camera with a viewing angle of 120°, battery capacity of 3580 mAh and a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 630.
The Xperia XA2 Plus supports two SIM cards and running the Android operating system 8.0 Oreo will come into the Russian market in August 2018 in four bright colors: silver, black, gold and green.
Specifications of Sony Xperia XA2 Plus:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157x75x9,6 mm
- Weight: 205g
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo the
- Processor:1.8 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 630
- Display: 6-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2160x1080 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Camera: 23 megapixel
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB / 6 GB of RAM, 32 GB / 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth LE 5.0, and USB Type-C, NFC, GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3580 mAh, fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensors and proximity, Electronic compass