The Company Prestigio has announced a new smartphone Prestigio Muze G7 LTE certified according to the international standard IP68, totally protected from dust and water, as well as having anti-shock protection.
Muze G7 supports 4G/LTE networks and equipped with a 5-dimavorum HD screen, protected glass Gorilla Glass 3, Quad-core 1.3 GHz MediaTek processor MT6737, 2 GB of RAM and 16 GB of internal memory and 13 MP camera and battery capacity of 4000 mAh, obespechivaushyi to 2-3 days of intensive work the device without recharging.
Prestigio Muze G7 LTE will go on sale in late July and will be available for the price of 10 990 rubles. For the money the user will get the device with the following characteristics:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE 800/1800/2600 MHz; 3G WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 147x76x12,7 mm
- Weight: 210g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MT6737
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280x720 pixels, the protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and led backlight
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0 + HS, Micro USB 2.0, GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: Protected from water and dust (IP68) housing, shockproof design