The Chinese company Huawei in the online store posted information about the new smartphone Nova 3, which it officially is not. The novelty is notable for the fact that it has a large 6.3-inch Full HD+ display with the cutout for the front camera of two in addition to the two main chambers, located on the rear panel.
Despite the presence of flagship Kirin processor 970, a large amount of RAM (6 GB) and internal memory (128 GB), the latest version of the Android operating system 8.1 Oreo with the interface EMUI 8.2 and latest corporate functional updates in the form of GPU Turbo, Nova 3 Huawei no support for wireless technology NFC. However, the lack of NFC probably applies to only versions of this smartphone for the local Chinese market, where this technology is not widespread, and in the international version may be it will be present.
Main technical specifications of Huawei Nova 3:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 157x73,7x7,3 mm
- Weight: 166 g
- Platform: Android EMUI 8.1 8.2
- CPU: 2,36 GHz, OCTA core, Kirin 970
- Display: 6.3-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2340x1080 pixels
- Dual camera: 16 MP (black) + 24 MP (b/W), F/1.8, triple hybrid autofocus, led backlight, support for 4K UHD video recording the
- Dual frontal camera: 24 MP + 2 MP, F/2.0, fixed focus
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2+BLE, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3750 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensors and proximity, Electronic compass