The South Korean company LG Electronics announced the start of sales in Russia, its two new smartphones, the Q-series range in 2018, which occupies the niche of middle price segment, while offering users premium features of flagship devices. In Russia will be available LG and LG Q7 Q7+, with the functionality inherited from the G7 LG ThinQ, including such functions as the mode "Portrait", function QLens, high-quality sound (including DTS:X), protection against water and dust IP68, as well as the fingerprint scanner on the rear panel.
- LG Q7 is offered at a suggested price of 23 990 rubles (gift – wireless headset for LG Tone + (HBS-510).
- LG Q7+ is available at a recommended price of 27 990 rubles (gift – wireless headset Active LG Tone + (HBS-A100).
Main technical specifications of LG Q7+ Q7:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; 2G
- Dimensions: 143,8x69,3x8. 4 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, OCTA core
- Display: 5.5-inch, FullVision, resolution 2160x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP (Q7) / 16 MP (Q7+); phase detection autofocus
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB (Q7), or 4 GB (Q7+) RAM, 32GB (Q7) or 64 GB (Q7+) built-in memory, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 BLE, NFC, USB Type-C 2.0
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, QLens, Hi-Fi Quad DAC (Q7+), DTS:X 3D Surround Sound, Protection from water and dust (IP68) protection against external influences (MIL-STD 810G), FM radio