The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has introduced for the Indian market a new smartphone model Galaxy On6, which will be exclusive to sell in the local online store Flipkart at a price of 14 490 INR (~211$).
For the money the user will get the device with an elongated (18.5:9) Super AMOLED display and support feature Always On (always display information on the display), 4 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, proprietary 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870, 13 MP primary and 8 MP front cameras, battery capacity of 3000 mAh and the latest version of the Android operating system 8 Oreo.
Other technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy On6:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE VoLTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 149,3x70,2x8,2 mm
- Weight: 153g
- Platform: Android 8 Oreo
- Processor: 1.6 GHz, OCTA core, Exynos 7870
- Display: 5.6-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 1480x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP with led backlight
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2, USB, GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader