The Chinese company Xiaomi, the largest event in its history, announced a number of new products, among which were represented the range of flagship Mi smartphones 8 on eight-year anniversary of the company.
The line of the "normal" version of the Xiaomi Mi 8, osnashhenija 6,21-inch AMOLED display with Full HD resolution+ with a cutout in the top part of a double main camera with optical zoom, NFC multifunctional, high-performance processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, infrared facial recognition system and world's first support for receiving a GPS satellite signal in two ranges.
The Next model in the lineup – the Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition, which is equipped with on-screen fingerprint scanner, three-dimensional facial recognition system, support for creating your own animated gifs based on images of faces and sheer back panel.
Completes the Mi series 8 slim and stylish 8 Mi SE, designed for those users who prefer small smartphones. Thanks to 5.88-inch "unlimited" AMOLED display from Samsung, he was the first in the world uses the latest Snapdragon processor from Qualcomm 710, which boasts a significant performance increase compared to the Snapdragon 660, the energy savings is over 30%.
The Cost of Xiaomi Mi 8 in a configuration with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory is set at the level of 2699 Chinese yuan (about 422$). For the version with 128 GB of internal memory with buyers will require 2999 Chinese yuan (about 468 dollars), but the version with 256 GB of internal memory will cost them at 3299 Chinese yuan (around 515$).
Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will go on sale at a price of 3699 Chinese yuan (about 577$).
The Version of Xiaomi Mi 8 SE with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB will cost 1799 yuan (about 280$). For the option with 6 GB of RAM will have to pay for 1999 Chinese yuan (about 312$).
Specifications Xiaomi Mi 8:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA 1X/EVDO; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 154,9x74,8x7. 6 mm (Mi 8) / 147,28x73,09x7 5 mm (8 Mi SE)
- Weight: 175 g (Mi 8) / 177 grams (8 Mi EE) / 164g (8 Mi SE)
- Platform: MIUI 10
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 (Mi 8); Snapdragon 710 (8 Mi SE)
- Display: 6,21-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2248x1080 pixels;
- Double main camera (Sony IMX363): 12 MP, wide angle lens, 4-axle image stabilization, f/1.8; 12 MP, telephoto lens, f/2.4; auto focus Dual PD, support for 4K video (8 Mi); 12 MP + 5 MP (8 Mi SE)
- Front camera: 20 MP
- Memory: 4 GB (8 Mi SE) / 6 GB / 8 GB RAM, 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB of internal memory, slot for microSD memory card
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/AGPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 3400 mAh, wireless charging (Qi, power 7.5 W), supporting fast charging QC4+; 3000 mAh (8 Mi EE); 3120 mAh (8 Mi SE)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer (8 Mi/EE), proximity Sensors and lighting E-compass, Hall Sensor, infrared (8 Mi SE)