Chinese company Huawei introduced in Russia a new smartphone Honor 7C, focused, in her words, on the youth audience and people who are using technology to perform everyday tasks. Honor 7C received the support of wireless technology NFC, which provides payment systems and contactless sensors, as well as face recognition to unlock the device just by looking at the screen. In addition, the smartphone is equipped with dual high resolution camera and FullView screen.
The Smartphone Honor 7C available in black and blue body colors. The beginning of sales in Russia is scheduled for may 24. The recommended retail price of 10990 rubles.
Specifications Honor 7C:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/20); 3G/HSPA+; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for separate SIM cards
- Sizes: 152,4x73x8,05 mm
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo, interface EMUI 8.0
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Display: 5.7-inch, GFF, a resolution of 1440x720 pixels
- Dual camera: 13 MP + 2 MP with auto focus and flash, support for Full HD video recording
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, separate slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, microUSB 2.0 HS, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor