The Chinese company Xiaomi officially unveiled its flagship mid – range smartphone Xiaomi Mi 6x feature of 5.99-inch Full HD+ display with an aspect ratio of 18:9, dual main camera, lots of RAM and internal memory, and a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 660.
The basic version of the smartphone with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory is estimated by the manufacturer at 1599 RMB, which is approximately 253$. And here is for the version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, the future owner will have to pay for 1799 RMB, which is about 284$.
Other specifications for the Xiaomi Mi 6x:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/5/7/8/34/B38/39/40/41); 3G (WCDMA B1/2/5/8), CDMA 1X/EVDO (BC0), TD-SCDMA (B34/39); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 158,7x75,4x7,3 mm
- Weight: 168 g
- CPU: 2.2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Display: 5,99-inch, a resolution of 2160x1080 pixels
- Dual camera: 12 MP (Sony IMX486) + 20 MP (Sony IMX376), flash, support 4K UHD video recording
- Front camera: 20 MP (Sony IMX376)
- Memory: 4 GB / 6 GB RAM (LPDDR4x), 64 GB / 128 GB of internal (eMMC 5.1) the
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, GPS/AGPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 3010 mAh, quick charge QC3.0 (5V/2A)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Sensor Holley