The Chinese company Xiaomi today officially unveiled its gaming smartphone called the Black Shark, which translates as "Black Shark". The main feature of a novelty is its unique multi-layered liquid cooling system the most powerful mobile processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845.
In addition, the novelty is equipped with frameless FullView display with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and the coverage of the color space DCI-P3, a dedicated image processor, a system for the protection of the user from the various factors that impact negatively on the vision, several highly sensitive microphones and powerful speakers that support surround sound.
Accordingly, he user interface of the device processed under the gaming component and allows the user not to interrupt gameplay during an incoming call or other events, by setting in advance the algorithm behavior in such situations.
In addition, to a smartphone Black Shark can connect a different brand of game accessories, like what we saw in Nintendo game console Switch.
The Version of Black Shark in a configuration with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory will cost 2999 RMB (~477$), while for the version with 8 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory manufacturer wants to get them 3499 Chinese yuan (~557$).
Specifications Xiaomi Black Shark
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/4/5/7/8/12/34/38/39/40/41); 3G TD-SCDMA (B34/39), WCDMA (B1/2/5/8), CDMA EVDO (BC0); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 161,6x75,4x9,25 mm
- Weight: 190g
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo, the user interface UI Joy
- CPU: 2.8 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, liquid cooling system
- Display of 5.99-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2160x1080 pixels
- Dual camera: 12 MP + 20 MP, f/1.75, 6-element optics, duchonova dual-led flash
- Front camera: 20 MP, f/2.2, 5-element optics
- Memory: 6/8 GB of RAM (LPDDR4x, dual), 64/128 GB (UFS2.1) built-in memory
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v5.0, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 4000 mAh, built-in; quick charge QC3.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass