The Russian division of ZTE Mobile Devices announced the beginning of sales of its new smartphone Blade V9 with edge-to-edge display and dual main camera, which, as says the manufacturer, makes high quality pictures even in conditions with low lighting.
On April 12, the sale will be a model equipped with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB of internal memory. The suggested retail price will be 14 990 rubles. Later, at the end of the month, will be available and other modification to the ZTE V9 Blade with 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal: it will cost 16 990 rubles.
Specifications ZTE Blade V9:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/B3/B5/B7/B8/B20/B38); 3G/WCDMA 850/900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 151,4x70,6x7,6 mm
- Weight: 140 g
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 450
- Display: 5.7-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2160x1080 pixels (18:9)
- Dual camera: 16 MP + 5 MP, phase detection autofocus, led backlight the
- Front camera: 13 MP
- FM rad
- RAM: 3/4 GB of RAM, 32/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, Micro USB 2.0, NFC, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass