The Chinese company Huawei has presented to the Russian market a new model of the smartphone Huawei P20 lite, which, as she States, functionality and ease of use combined with an affordable price. Among its features — the user interface EMUI 8.0, Huawei FullView screen Display 2.0, dual camera, and an improved mode of "Decoration" for fans of selfie shooting.
Presents new highlights in the first place its great to 5.84-inch display, with a cutout for the front camera and speaker, 2280x1080 resolution and aspect ratio 19:9.
In the Russian market the smartphone is available in two colors – ultramarine blue with a glossy finish and midnight black. Huawei P20 lite will go on sale from April 14 and will be available in the official online shop of the manufacturer and partner shops of the company at a price of 19 990 rubles.
Specifications of Huawei P20 lite:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 148,6x71,2x7,4 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8
- CPU: 2,36 GHz, OCTA core, HiSilicon Kirin 659
- Display: of 5.84-inch, IPS, a resolution of 2280x1080 pixels
- Camera: dual, 16 MP + 2 MP with led and auto focus
- Front camera: 16 megapixels
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2 BLE, NFC, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor