The South Korean company LG Electronics announced the immediate availability of its new smartphone in the medium price segment of LG K9, which is part of the K-series 2017, whose model, according to the manufacturer, have the advanced technologies of cameras and convenient user-defined functions.
Model LG-K9 is equipped with a 5-inch HD display with On-cell Touch, the main 8 MP camera with HDR mode and 5MP front camera with features "Autoserve", "Shooting gesture and Virtual flash."
Recommended retail price LG K9 is 9 990 rubles. This price includes the following specifications:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1, B3, B7, B20) VoLTE; 3G WCDMA/HSPA+ (B1/B2/B5/B8); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 146,3x73,2x8,2 mm
- Weight: 152g
- Platform: Android 7.1.2 Nougat
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210
- Display: 5-inch, IPS, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Primary camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5MP the
- FM radio
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2, micro USB 2.0, GPS/A-GPS, audio port 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting