The Company Xiaomi today announced the Mi 2S smartphone MIX, equipped with dual camera with functions based on artificial intelligence technology, a Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 last generation, and up to 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of internal memory.
MIX Mi 2S is equipped with the flagship Sony image sensor IMX363 for double camera with pixel size 1.4 µm, which allows to obtain much better pictures in low light, and supports the Dual Pixel technology for fast AF. MIX Mi 2S has an integrated AI functions, including built-in voice assistant on the basis of the AI to control your smartphone and smart appliances.
MIX Mi 2S will be available in China at a price of 3299 yuan (~528$) for the version with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, starting from the 3rd of April 2018, and will then be introduced in selected markets. Version with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory will cost 3599 Chinese yuan (~ 576$), and for the version with 8 GB RAM, 256 GB internal memory and in the case of ceramics will have to pay 3999 yuan (~640$).
The Technical characteristics of Xiaomi Mi 2s MIX:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G WCDMA, TD-SCDMA, CDMA1X/EVDO; GSM GPRS/EDGE, CDMA; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 150,86x74,9x8,1 mm
- Weight: 189 g the
- Platform: MIUI
- CPU: 2.8 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845
- Display of 5.99-inch, a resolution of 2160x1080 pixels (aspect ratio 18:9)
- Double main camera (Sony IMX363): 12 MP, wide angle lens, 4-axle image stabilization, f/1.8; 12 MP, telephoto lens, f/2.4; the AF system Dual PD, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 6/8 GB of RAM (LPDDR4x), 64/128/256 GB of internal (UFS)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Display, Bluetooth v5.0, USB Type-C, NFC, GPS/AGPS/Galileo/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 3400 mAh, wireless charging (Qi, power 7.5 W), supporting fast charging QC3.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Barometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, Hall Sensor