Chinese company Huawei officially unveiled in China its new smartphone model Nova 3e, which in Europe will be sold under the name Huawei P20 Lite and with some minor changes in technical specifications. This model is the youngest (the European classification of the new series) in the line and stands out, primarily, by their display with the cutout in the upper part under the front camera and speaker like what we saw for the first time the iPhone X from Apple.
But unlike Apple products, this new product will not be much expensive for the Chinese, it will cost 1999 RMB (about 315$) for the version with 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, or in 2199 Chinese yuan (about 347$) for the version with 128 GB of internal memory and same amount of RAM.
In addition, Huawei Nova 3e stands out the metal part of the body, colored glass back panel with rounded edges (2.5 D), 24 MP front camera and dual main camera. In addition, this new product is running the latest version of the Android operating system 8.0 and Oreo will be also equipped with a fingerprint scanner and a quick charge function.
Other specifications Huawei Nova 3e.
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 148,6x71,2x7,4 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo, EMUI 8
- CPU: 2,36 GHz, OCTA core, HiSilicon Kirin 659
- Display: of 5.84-inch, LTPS TFT, resolution 2280x1080 pixels
- Camera: dual, 16 MP + 2 MP with led and auto focus
- Front camera: 24 MP
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 64/128 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.2 BLE, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mAh, fast charging (9V/2A)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass, face Unlock