Chinese company OPPO has introduced its new smartphones – OPPO OPPO R15 and R15 Dream Mirror Edition, which in their appearance resemble the company's flagship Apple – iPhone, due to the presence of the cutout in the display in the upper part under the front camera and speaker.
Model OPPO R15 Dream Mirror Edition is the "normal" OPPO smartphone R15 only ceramic case with other colors and a Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 660 (OPPO R15 – MediaTek Helio P60).
OPPO R15 R15 OPPO Mirror Dream Edition In technical terms, both models are identical (R15/R15 DM):
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G WCDMA/TD-SCDMA/CDMA2000; CDMA 800 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 155,1x75,2x7,4 mm / 155,3x75x7,5 mm
- Weight: 175 g
- Platform: 5.0 ColorOS, based on Android 8.1 Oreo
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P60 / 2.2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 660
- Display: 6,28-inch, OLED, resolution 2280x1080 pixels
- Camera: dual (16 MP + 5 MP) / double (16 MP + 20 MP)
- Front camera: 20 MP
- Memory: 6 GB RAM, 128 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.2 / 5.0, micro USB (OTG), GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3450 mAh / 3400 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, light Sensors and proximity, Electronic compass, Pedometer