New in Russia, the brand Pixelphone announced the release of its first smartphone Pixelphone M1 for the price of 6 990 rubles.
The Manufacturer notes that in Pixelphone M1 applied the technology of manufacturing the monolithic body from the flagship models, and its back cover is not only striking appearance — the light, the surface shimmers like a precious metal, but also has high strength.
Available colors: black, gold and blue. Smartphones are certified in Russia and have a formal guarantee.
In technical terms, Pixelphone M1 as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (B1/3/7/20/38); 3G/WCDMA (B1/8); GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 148,7x70,2x8,9 mm the
- Weight: 175g
- Platform: Android 7.x Nougat
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, MediaTek MT6737
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1280x640 pixels, protective glass 2.5 D
- Camera: dual (13 MP + HD), autofocus and backlight, support Full HD (1080p) movie recording
- Front camera: 5 MP with backlight
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi; Bluetooth 4.0, micro USB 2.0, GPS/A-GPS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2500 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity sensors and lighting