The Spanish company BQ has unveiled its new 3D printer, the Witbox Go! designed for normal users and is able to print is conceived in a single click. This printer is running on the Android operating system (the first in the world!) and allows 3D printing directly from the screen of the smartphone, using Wi-Fi modules and NFC.
The Manufacturer emphasizes the presence of its new products high-quality print, extremely simple control and compact size – the Dimensions of this device are BQ 30x25x48 cm, weight less than 5 kg, and the print area is 14x14x14 cm
The Start of sales Witbox Go! will commence in the third quarter of this year. In Europe, the printer will be sold at a price of € 599,90. The price – 39 990 rubles.
Technical characteristics BQ Witbox Go!:
- Dimensions: 300x250x480 mm
- Weight: 5kg
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 410
- Storage: 8GB internal (4 GB Swoboda)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, USB, NFC
- Other: Sensors end threads, clogging of the nozzle and the table for printing, the Automatic calibration by means of electrical contacts, Suppression of noise, the Led notification, the Bowden Extruder system DDG