The Company MEIZU announced the immediate availability of the Russian market, its compact metal LTE smartphone with quick charge function – MEIZU M5s.
Manufacturer promotes MEIZU M5s as a counterpart to the recently went on sale MEIZU M5, for those who prefer the reliability of a metal body polycarbonate.
MEIZU M5s was an all-metal body, powerful internals with better performance than the MEIZU M5 processor and is also equipped with a quick fingerprint scan, supports LTE networks, a microSD card and has a battery of 3000 mAh with fast charging.
MEIZU M5s is available in three body colors: dark gray, silver and gold. At the start of sales in Russia version available 32 GB of internal memory, the MEIZU M5s with 16 GB of memory will be available by the end of March.
The Official price MEIZU M5s:
- MEIZU M5s 16 GB: 13 920 rubles
- MEIZU M5s 32GB: 14 990 rubles
You can Buy the MEIZU M5s in Russia in the company MEIZU stores in Moscow and St. Petersburg, from the official website from online with delivery across Russia and also, in the coming days – in retail stores Euroset.
Main technical specifications of MEIZU M5ѕ:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE support VoLTE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 148,2x72,5x8,4 mm
- Weight: 143g
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the interface FLYME
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MT6753
- Display: 5.2-inch, 1280x720 resolution, 2.5 D glass
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus and phase dvuhtonnoy flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM 16/32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, USB, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3000 mAh, fast charging
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1