The South Korean company LG Electronics announced the immediate availability in Russia of its new smartphone model LG K7 2017, which is part of the K-series 2017, which also includes models: LG LG K10 K8 2017 and 2017.
The Manufacturer is promoting LG K7 2017 as a low-cost device equipped with advanced camera technologies, and convenient user features, including support for 4G/LTE networks, the presence of features "Shooting one touch", "Interval shooting gesture and Virtual flash" selfie-camera.
Smartphone LG K7 2017 available for a suggested retail price of 8 990 rubles.
Its specifications are as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM
- Dimensions: 145,8x74,1x8,1 mm
- Weight: 143g
- Platform: Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) the
- CPU: 1.1 GHz Quad-core, MTK6737M
- Display: 5-inch On-Cell Touch, FWVGA resolution
- Primary camera: 8 MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 1 GB RAM, 8 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0, GPS
- Battery: 2500 mA/h