The South Korean company Samsung Electronics announced the completion of its line of smartphones XCover with high resistance to external influences-new model – Samsung Galaxy XCover 4, which is protected from water and dust, extreme temperatures and shocks. The recommended retail price of this unit is set at 259 Euros.
The new product is certified to meet military standard US MIL-STD 810G for protection from the effects of low or high temperatures, mechanical shock and vibration, sunlight and salt spray.
In addition, to control the smartphone has mechanical keys, and touchscreen display allows communication with the smartphone even while wearing gloves.
Other technical specifications of Samsung Galaxy XCover 4:
- Support communications standards: LTE Cat. 4 (150/50 Mbps)
- Sizes: 146,2x73,3x9,7 mm
- Weight: 172g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Processor: 1.4 GHz, Quad core
- Display: 5-inch, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels the
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, NFC, USB 2.0
- Battery: 2800 mA/h