Chinese company UMIDIGI presented at the exhibition MWC 2017 its new flagship smartphone UMIDIGI Z PRO, which she was equipped with a dual 13 MP camera Sony decategory MediaTek Helio X27 and 5.5-inch Full HD display.
In addition, the company started to accept applications for purchase of new products. Starting today and until March 8, inclusive, by registering on the special page on the website UMIDIGI, you can get a discount of $50 on the Z PRO if you pre-purchase, which will be opened on March 9.
Specifications UMIDIGI Z Pro:
- Support communications standards: 4G/FDD-LTE (Band 1, 3, 7, 20); 3G/WCDMA 900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards (the second – instead of microSD card)
- Dimensions: 154x76x8,2 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: 2.6 GHz, decategory, MediaTek Helio X27
- Display: 5.5-inch, IGZO, resolution 1920x1080 pixels, protective 2.5 D rounded, Dragontrail glass
- Camera: two 13 MP sensor Sony IMX258, 6-element optics, led illumination, auto focus, support 4K video
- Front camera: 13 MP, sensor Samsung S5K3L8
- FM radio
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1, USB Type-C OTG support, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3780 mA/h, rapid charge Pump Express+
- Other: fingerprint reader