The South Korean company LG Electronics presented its new smartphone LG X Power 2 designed as she notes, for users interested in devices with a powerful battery and large display.
Submitted to the novelty is characterized by the presence of a powerful battery capacity of 4500 mAh, which according to the manufacturer, greatly increases the possibilities when using power-hungry applications and games, and when viewing multimedia content such as videos and movies.
With the battery fully charged LG smartphone X 2 can Power about 15 hours continuously play videos for about 14 hours to provide navigation or about 18 hours to work with Internet content. Smartphone LG X 2 Power technology high-speed charging, whereby in one hour, the battery is charged to 50% and to achieve a full charge will take about two hours, which is twice faster in comparison with most smartphones.
Sales of smartphone LG X Power 2 will begin in March in Latin America, and the model will be released in key markets in the US, Asia, Europe and then to other regions.
Specifications LG X power2:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; 2G
- Dimensions: 154,7x78,1x8,4 mm
- Weight: 164 g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, OCTA core
- Display: 5.5-inch, In-cell Touch display, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 5 MP, wide angle, led backlight
- Memory: 1,5/2 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card the
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 4500 mAh
- Other: Gyroscope