Vertu has unveiled its new smartphone Vertu Constellation running the Android operating system 6.0.1 Marshmallow with a package of programs for secure communication (text and voice) from the company Silent Circle (not to be confused with the same name by German pop group), as well as supporting work with two SIM cards in 34 different frequency ranges.
As befits a luxury unit Vertu Constellation is, according to the manufacturer, high quality build and luxurious materials. This model is equipped with a 5.5-inch WQHD display, protected by sapphire crystal of the sixth generation fingerprint scanner, built-in key management, an improved 12 MP camera with phase detection autofocus and dual-led backlighting, and support system multi-channel digital sound Dolby Digital Plus.
The Start of sales presents novelties intended by the manufacturer to the middle of February this year.
Other specifications Vertu Constellation
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G UMTS, TD-SCDMA, CDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 161,5x77x10 mm
- Weight: 241 g
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Display: 5.5-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2560x1440 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with phase detect autofocus and dual-led backlight
- Front camera: 4 MP
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 128 GB, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2+LE, USB 3.1 Type C, NFC, A-GPS/GLONASS/Baidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: support wireless charging compatible with the Qi/PMA and fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Gyroscope, Accelerometer, Electronic compass