The Finnish company HMD Global, which owns the rights to the production of mobile phones and smartphones under the brand Nokia has introduced its first smartphone – Nokia 6 for the Chinese market, which goes on sale early this year at a price of 1699 Chinese yuan (about 245$).
Presented new running the Android operating system 7.0 Android Nougat and is equipped with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with 2.5 D curved glass, Gorilla Glass, OCTA-core Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 430, 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory, 16 MP primary camera with autofocus in addition to the 8 MP front, as well as support for Dolby Atmos.
Other specifications for the Nokia 6:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE; 3G/WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; CDMA 2000/EVDO Rev. A, TD-SCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 154x75,8x7,85 mm
- Platform: Android 7.0 Android Nougat
- CPU: OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 430
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, 1920x1080, rounded 2.5 D protective glass Gorilla glass the
- Main camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus and dual tone led backlight
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Stereo speakers, audio amplifier TFA9891, Dolby Atmos
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card (up to 128GB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 OTG
- Battery: 3000 mAh (built-in)
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass