ASUS has announced at the international consumer electronics show CES 2017 new smartphone-enabled augmented (AR) and virtual (VR) reality – ZenFone AR, which, in her words, will be the first smartphone with a Google Tango and Daydream.
ASUS ZenFone AR are equipped with software from Google and a variety of sensors to support augmented reality, including a variety of games, utilities, and navigation indoors. The same applies to platform support virtual reality Google Daydream.
The Manufacturer said that its new product is the most thin and light with Tango. It is equipped with a system of three cameras ASUS TriCam, consisting of 23 MP main camera, camera motion tracking and cameras to measure the volume (depth) of the premises.
ASUS ZenFone AR running the operating system Android 7.0 Nougat and has a high performance Qualcomm Snapdragon processor 821, 8 GB of RAM and a large 5.7-inch WQHD Super AMOLED display.
Main technical specifications of ASUS ZenFone AR:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE/TDD-LTE/FDD-LTE; 3G UMTS/WCDMA/TD-SCDMA; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 158,67x77,7x4,6~of 8.95 mm
- Weight: 170 g
- Platform: Android 7.0 with a user interface ASUS ZenUI 3.0
- CPU: 2,35 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 821
- Display: 5.7-inch Super AMOLED, 2560x1440 resolution; protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass4
- Camera: triple module, 23 MP, support 4K video recording, two-color illumination, optical image stabilization system, combined autofocus (laser, phase and tracking); 3x optical zoom
- Front camera: 8 MP with autofocus and led backlight
- Memory: 6/8 GB of RAM (LPDDR4), 32/64/128/256 GB (UFS 2.0), slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communication: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz) 2x2 MIMO; Bluetooth V 4.2 +A2DP +EDR; USB Type-C 2.0; GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BDS; Jack audio 3.5 mm
- Audio features: 5-magnetic monaural speaker, supporting 3.0 technology ASUS SonicMaster and DTS Headphone:X 7.1 processing, high-resolution audio (Hi-Res Audio 192 kHz/24-bit) amplifier NXP Smart AMP
- Battery: 3300 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Electronic compass, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Hall Sensor, Barometer