The Chinese company ZTE has announced a new budget smartphone model Blade Pro V8, equipped with two 13 megapixel sensors for main camera. Despite its small cost – 229,98$, this unit has very decent technical features.
Among its advantages we should highlight the presence of a fingerprint scanner enough capacious battery – 3140 mAh that supports fast charging Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0, a large 5.5-inch Full HD display, protected glass Gorilla Glass 3, powerful processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 625, as well as support for 4G/LTE networks and two slots for SIM cards.
Other technical specifications of ZTE Blade V8 Pro:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE B2/B4/B5/B7/B12; 3G/UMTS 850/1900/AWS/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 156x77x9,1 mm
- Weight: 185 g
- Platform: Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 625
- Display: 5.5-inch, 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Gorilla glass 3
- Camera: 2x13 MP, dual led backlight, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card (combined with the second slot under the SIM card)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0 Type C, GPS/A-GPS/SUPL, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3140 mAh, quick charge
- Other: fingerprint reader