The South Korean company LG Electronics presented a new model of the phablet line of LG Stylus (in the us market model will go on sale under the trademark Stylo), which is supplied with a stylus and appropriate software.
According to the manufacturer, the novelty has thin (1.8 mm) stylus pen with fiber tip, like what we used to see in the pens, offering the same user experience when using it on the touch screen display. In addition, this apparatus has at its disposal the fingerprint scanner and an updated user interface, the possibility of using a stylus.
Fixed LG Stylus 3 is as follows:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; 2G
- Sizes: 155,6x79,8x7,4 mm
- Weight: 149 g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat the
- CPU: 1.5 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MT6750
- Display: 5.7-inch, In-cell, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, USB 2.0
- Battery: 3200 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader