Chinese company Huawei, in honor of the third anniversary of their Honor brand has released a new model smartphone Honor high-tech Magic, are equipped with a 5,09-inch display with 2K resolution, 3D secure glass and its own processor Kirin 950, dual main camera, and a wide range of smart sensors and advanced recognition technologies.
the Sensor WiseScreen allows you to unlock the screen, simply touching the smartphone and looking at him. To ensure that the screen is off and device is locked, you need to flip it or put it in his pocket. The function of intelligent recognition FaceCode helps to protect your personal information showing on-screen notifications only if "recognition" of the face of the registered user.
The Honor System Magic Live prognoziruyut the needs of users and is designed to simplify the daily routine tasks, offering the necessary information. For example, the system is able to formulate sets of recommendations based on the analysis of conversations in social networks and messengers. If the user mentions a movie, he will receive recommendations for movies.
Smart Display System proactively selects and displays relevant information on the current needs of the user. For example, when ordering a taxi using a smartphone will appear on the screen the information available about the driver.
Specifications of Huawei Honor Magic:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 146,1x69,9x7,8 mm
- Weight: 145g
- Platform: Android 6.0 the
- CPU: OCTA-core (A72 4hCortex 2.3 GHz + A53 4hCortex 1.8 GHz + i5 microkernel), Huawei Kirin 950
- Display: 5,09-inch, AMOLED, resolution 2560x1440 pixels
- Camera: 2x12 MP
- Front camera: 8 MP
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, there is no support for memory cards
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 2900 mAh