The Chinese company MEIZU today announced a new smartphone model in the case of metal – MEIZU NOTE M5, equipped multifunction button mTouch 2.1 with built-in fingerprint scanner, a large 5.5-inch Full HD display, 1.8 GHz OCTA-core MediaTek Helio P10.
This device will be available in three versions: with 3 GB of RAM and 32 GB or 16 GB of internal memory, or 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. In China, younger version (3 GB of RAM and 16 GB built-in) will sell for 899 yuan (~130$), the version with 3 GB and 32 GB of internal memory is estimated at 999 yuan (~145$) and the highest (4 GB of RAM and 64 GB internal) I 1499 yuan (~218 USD).
On sale MEIZU M5 NOTE will arrive in several variants of color design case – dark grey, blue, silver and gold. In Russia MEIZU M5 NOTE will be sometime in early 2017. Information about the final price of a smartphone in Russia and the start of pre-orders will be given later on the official website MEIZU RUSSIA.
Other specifications MEIZU M5 NOTE:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 153,6x75,8x8,1 mm
- Weight: 175g
- Platform: FLYME 6 c interface FLYME 6
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P10
- Display: 5.5-inch, resolution 1920x1080 pixels, a curved 2.5 D protective glass
- Main camera: 13 MP with phase detection autofocus, protective glass Gorilla glass 3
- Front camera: 5MP the
- RAM: 3/4 GB of RAM, 16/32/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 + LE, microUSB with OTG support and USB HOST, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4000 mAh the
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1