The Company MEIZU introduced to the market a new smartphone model in the case of glass – MEIZU Meilan X, equipped with the latest MediaTek Helio P10. Outside of China, this smartphone should have been released under the name MEIZU M3X, but the decision has not been taken yet and hardly will be.
The new product will be available in two versions – with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB of internal memory or 4 GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal memory. In addition, it is equipped with a 5.5-inch Full HD display, protected by 2.5 D curved glass, multi-function button mTouch 2.1 with built-in fingerprint scanner 13 MP primary camera with phase detection autofocus and a battery capacity of 3200 mAh with quick charge function.
In China, the novelty will appear on store shelves in late December at a price of 1699 yuan (~247$) for the version with 32GB of memory, and 1999 yuan (290$) for the version with 64 GB of memory.
Other specifications MEIZU Meilan X:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 153,8x76x7,4 mm
- Weight: 165g
- Platform: Android with FLYME interface the
- CPU: OCTA core MediaTek Helio P20
- Display: 5.5-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with phase detect autofocus and dual tone flash
- Front camera: 5MP
- RAM: 3/4 GB of RAM, 32/64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card the
- Communication: 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth LE 4.1, USB Type C support USB-OTG and USB HOST, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3200 mAh with quick charge function
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1