The Company MEIZU in China today announced its next flagship smartphone – MEIZU PRO 6 PLUS, made in metal thin housing (7.3 mm) and equipped with a 5.7-inch Super AMOLED display with Quad HD resolution, 12 MP camera Sony IMX386 with ring flash, mTouch multi-function button with integrated fingerprint scanner and OCTA core processor Samsung Exynos 8890, designed on 14 nm process technology.
In addition, the apparatus working with the new version of proprietary shell FLYME 6, which was also launched today, is equipped with 64 GB or 128 GB of internal memory (older version is equipped with a more powerful version of the processor) and 4 GB of RAM, support for 4G/LTE networks and the opportunity to work with two SIM cards, Hi-Fi audio chip ESS ES9018K2M and operational amplifier ADI AD45275, and battery capacity of 3400 mAh technology to support quick charge mCharge.
The Start of sales of MEIZU PRO 6 PLUS in Russia is expected to be completed in early 2017.
Other specifications for MEIZU PRO 6 PLUS:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 155,6x75,7x7,3 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- Platform: Android interface FLYME 6
- CPU: OCTA core Samsung Exynos 8890, 64-bit (Exynos M1 2 GHZ + A53 1.5 GHz / Exynos M1 2.3 GHZ + A53 1.6 GHz)
- Display: 5.7-inch, Super AMOLED, resolution 2560x1440 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with phase detect autofocus and optical image stabilization system; ring flash of 10 LEDs of different tones
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB / 128 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communication: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.1 LE, NFC, USB Type C support USB-OTG and USB-HOST GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou/QZSS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3400 mAh with quick charge function
- Other: fingerprint reader