The TP-Link, known primarily for its wireless solutions, announced the release of its new smartphone Neffos Y5 in Russia, which will be available in two colors – pearl white and dark grey. The model will appear in retail in early December for a suggested retail price 9490 rubles.
Neffos Y5 running the operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow and is equipped with a 1.3 GHz Quad-core processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 210, 2 GB RAM and 16 GB of internal memory, 8 MP main and 2 MP front cameras, and 5-inch HD display and support 4G/LTE networks with two SIM cards.
Recall the rest of the specifications Neffos Y5:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat4 (150/50 Mbps) 1/3/5/7/8/20; 3G/HSPA+ (42/5,76 Mbps); GSM/GPS / EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 144x72x8,8 mm
- Weight: 153,5 g the
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909AA)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Display: 5-inch, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 8 MP with autofocus and backlight
- Front camera: 2 MP
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, USB, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 2130 mAh mAh
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity Sensors and lighting, Electronic compass