The Taiwanese company HTC officially unveiled at home new smartphone model – HTC Desire 650, which belongs to the same budget line of this manufacturer. This model stands out for its unusual appearance, especially at the rear, which has a relief surface and rounded edges.
of the distinguishing features of HTC Desire 650 notes the presence of a durable 5-inch HD display, protected by Corning Gorilla glass, 5 MP front camera with advanced features when creating self-portraits, playback support high-resolution audio, as well as a wide range of tools to personalize your smartphone.
Other specifications for the HTC Desire 650:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (150/50 Mbps); 3G/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100/AWS; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 146,9x70,9x8,4 mm
- Weight: 140g
- Platform: Android 6.0 with the HTC Sense UI
- Processor: Quad core Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Display: 5-inch, TFT, resolution of 1280x720 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP with autofocus, the battery
- Front camera: 5 MP, sensor with backside illuminated, support Full HD movie shooting
- Memory: 2 GB RAM, 16 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.1, NFC, USB, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2200 mA/h
- Other: Accelerometer, proximity sensors and lighting