The Taiwanese company HTC has officially unveiled a new smartphone HTC evo 10, which has an all-metal waterproof housing, but there is no 3.5 mm audio Jack, which is designed to replace USB Type-C port which will connect the headphones.
Additional features HTC 10 evo, which is essentially a version of the HTC Bolt, but for the global markets, as having a 5.5-inch Quad HD display, protected by Corning Gorilla glass 5, the top-end, but old, OCTA core 2 GHz processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 810, 16 MP camera with phase detection autofocus and optical image stabilisation, a fingerprint scanner built into the control key, and battery capacity of 3200 mAh that supports fast charging Quick Charge 2.0.
Specifications HTC 10 evo
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (300 Mbps); 3G/UMTS 850/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Dimensions: 153,59x77,3x8,09 mm
- Weight: 174g
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Display: 5.5-inch, Super LCD 3 with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels
- Camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus, optical image stabilisation and dual led; 4K video support
- Front camera: 8 MP, support Full HD movie shooting
- The Ability to broadcast picture and sound on the device that supports Chromecast, DLNA, Airplay, Miracast
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3200 mAh, support fast-charging technology Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, a Magnetometer, an Electronic compass