The Company MEIZU announced the beginning of today's official retail sales in Russia of its all-metal smartphone with support for fast charging – MEIZU M3E, mBack is equipped with a multifunction button with integrated fingerprint scanner mTouch 2.1.
At the start of sales of MEIZU M3E is available in three body colors: dark gray, silver and gold, at the price of 19 990 rubles.
Recall its specifications:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE VoLTE cat.6; 3G; GSM GPRS/EDGE; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 153,6x75,8x7,9 mm
- Weight: 172g
- Processor: 1.8 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P10
- Platform: Android 6.0, the interface FLYME
- Display: 5.5-inch, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 MP (SONY IMX258) with illumination and phase detect autofocus
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz) Bluetooth v4.1+LE, USB OTG/HOST, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3100 mAh, fast charging mCharge
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1