Chinese company OnePlus has officially unveiled an update to its third generation of smartphones – OnePlus 3T, which looks identical to the normal version of the OnePlus 3, including the dimensions, weight and appearance, but with a small improvement in the functional plan.
First, instead chetyrehjadernogo CPU Qualcomm Snapdragon 820, "turbo" (the prefix "T" in the title does it?) version already installed Snapdragon 821. Second, the front camera resolution has been increased twice – from 8 MP to 16 MP, and finally added the option of a smartphone with 128 GB of internal memory and an increased capacity built-in battery.
The rest of the technical characteristics OnePlus 3T repeat one-to-one any OnePlus 3:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE Cat.6; 3G/UMST; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 152,7x74,7x7,35 mm
- Weight: 158 g
- CPU: 2.2 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Platform: OxygenOS based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow the
- Display: 5.5-inch, Optic AMOLED, 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Camera: 16 megapixels (Sony IMX298), phase detection autofocus, support for 4K video
- Front camera: 16 MP (Samsung 3P8SP), fixed focus, electronic image stabilization system, Full HD video recording
- Memory: 6 GB RAM (LPDDR4), 64/128 GB internal (UFS 2.0), slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3400 mAh, quick charge Charge Dash
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, Hall Sensor, Electronic compass