The Company UMi has announced the beginning of receiving pre orders for its new flagship smartphone UMi Plus E, which it is positioning as the world's first machine with 6 GB of RAM and chipset MediaTek Helio P20. From today until 23 November to accept applications for the purchase of the device at a special price -199,99$ (full price after release will be $269,99). Orders are accepted on official website.
Note that the offer is limited and applies to 999 copies UMi E Plus from the first batch. Order fulfillment will begin on 10 December, 2017, buyers will be greeted with a brand new flagship device. Along with this, UMi announces the contest, the main prize of which will be the UMi Plus E.
Recall the technical characteristics UMi Plus E:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards (the second slot aligned with the slot under the microSD memory card)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: 2.3 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek Helio P20
- Display: 5.5-inch, LTPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 13 megapixel with phase AF
- Front camera: 5MP
- Memory: 6 GB RAM (LPDDR4), 64 GB of internal (eMMC 5.1), slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, a USB Type-C GPS
- Battery: 4000 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader