HTC officially introduced for the North American mobile operator Sprint your new HTC Bolt, which is made in all-metal aluminum housing, protected from water ingress (IP57), but which, as latest mobile innovations from Apple, no place standard 3.5 mm audio connector.
Instead of the old – 3,5 mm Jack, HTC proposes to use the capabilities of USB Type-C connector, which the company will put in the package for its latest headphones HTC BoomSound Adaptive Audio Hi-Res, which is, according to the manufacturer, the world's first headphones that support USB Type-C dual adaptive.
Without signing a carrier contract, the HTC Bolt will cost 600$. This price includes the following specifications:
- Support communications standards: 4G/LTE (450 Mbps); 3G/UMTS 850/AWS/900/1900/2100 MHz; GSM GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Sizes: 153,92x77,22x8,13 mm
- Weight: 174g the
- Platform: Android 7.0 Nougat with HTC Sense UI
- CPU: 2 GHz, OCTA core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 810
- Display: 5.5-inch, Super LCD 3 with a resolution of 2560x1440 pixels
- Main camera: 16 MP with phase detection autofocus, optical image stabilisation and dual led; 4K video support
- Front camera: 8 MP, support Full HD movie shooting
- The Ability to broadcast picture and sound on the device that supports Chromecast, DLNA, Airplay, Miracast
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory cards (up to 2TB)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4 / 5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0 Type-C, GPS/GLONASS
- Battery: 3200 mAh, support fast-charging technology Quick Charge 2.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting, a Magnetometer, an Electronic compass