The South Korean company Samsung Electronics has officially unveiled in China a new model of smartphone W2017, executed in the unusual, for the "smart" gadgets, a clamshell form-factor, as well as having flagship specifications, including two Full HD touch screen display and a hardware keypad.
The Samsung Case W2017 made of metal and glass, has support for wireless charging, fingerprint scanner and NFC technology and a proprietary payment system Samsung Pay.
Other technical specifications Samsung W2017:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; CDMA, GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 127,8x61,4x15,8 mm
- Weight: 208 g
- CPU: 2,15 GHz, Quad core, Qualcomm Snapdragon 820
- Display: 4.2-inch, Super AMOLED, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels
- Main camera: 12 MP with autofocus and backlight, support for 4K UHD video recording
- Front camera: 5 MP
- Memory: 4 GB RAM, 64 GB of internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth v4.1, USB 2.0, NFC, GPS/GLONASS/BeiDou
- Battery: 2300 mAh
- Other: fingerprint reader