The Company MEIZU unveiled a new smartphone model – PRO 6s, which is a slightly improved version of PRO 6, but it is standing cheaper while maintaining the resemblance.
Despite the fact that the resolution main camera, the new product has been reduced in comparison with the normal version PRO 6, from 21 MP to 12 MP, it has become more qualitative (Sony IMX386 with optical image stabilization and phase and laser autofocus system). In addition, increased battery capacity.
As for the rest it's the same camera with all its advantages, including a 5.2-inch touchscreen AMOLED display that recognizes pressure, Hi-Fi DAC Cirrus Logic CS43L36, decategory Helio X25 processor, 4 GB RAM and 64 GB internal.
For the new producer asks 2699 yuan (~399$). This price includes the following:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE;3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 147,7x70,8x7,3 mm
- Weight: 163g
- CPU: decategory (4x1. 4GHz + 4x2 GHz ARM Cortex A53; 2x2,5 GHz ARM Cortex A72), MediaTek Helio X25
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow c proprietary shell FLYME
- Display: 5.2-inch, Super AMOLED, 1920x1080 pixels, protective glass 2.5 D
- Gorilla Glass 3, sensor with 3D technology Press
- Main camera: 12 MP (Sony IMX 386), ring flash laser focusing and phase autofocus 6 lenses, f/2.0, optical image stabilization system
- Front camera: 5 MP, f2/0, 5 lenses, wide-angle shooting, Face AE technology, support algorithm FotoNation smart selfie 2.0
- Audio: DAC Cirrus Logic CS43L36, SMART PA chip NXP Gen 3
- Memory: 4 GB of RAM (LPDDR3 933 MHz), 32/64 GB of internal (eMMC 5.1)
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.1+BLE, microUSB 3.1 Type-C (with support for OTG and USB HOST), GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3060 mAh, support fast charging mCharge 3.0
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1, electronic compass, Accelerometer, Gyroscope, proximity Sensors and lighting