The Chinese company MEIZU announced the beginning of sales from the second of October this year, its new compact model of the smartphone MEIZU U10, which is similar to MEIZU Mini M3s, but in the case of strong glass.
Recall that this new product supports two SIM-cards. Both slots work with the Russian 4G networks, instead of the second SIM card you can insert a memory card format MicroSD, thus expanding the internal memory of 16 GB or 32 GB. This smartphone also has a 5-dyimom HD display, made by technology "GFF full lamination," with anti-scratch tempered glass with 2.5 D effect, OCTA-core 1.5 GHz MediaTek processor MT6750, 2 GB or 3 GB of RAM LPDDR3. MicroUSB port U10 MEIZU supports OTG and USB HOST.
At the start of sales of MEIZU U10 available in white and black color body for the price of 12 990 rubles for the 16 GB version and 14 990 rubles for 32 GB version. Supply MEIZU U10 in the Golden colour of housing in Russia is expected in the coming days.
Other specifications MEIZU U10:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Dimensions: 141,9x69,6x7,9 mm
- CPU: OCTA core, (Cortex-A53 1.5 GHz x 4 + Cortex-A53 1 GHz x 4), MediaTek MT6750, 64-bit
- Display: 5-inch resolution of 1280x720 pixels, the protective glass 2.5 D, brightness 380 CD/m2
- Main camera: 13 MP with phase detection autofocus, f/2.2, 5 lenses, flash duchonova
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, 4 lenses
- Memory: 2 GB / 3 GB RAM (LPDDR3), 16 GB / 32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4/5 GHz), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, microUSB (OTG/USB HOST), GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 2760 mAh
- Other: fingerprint Scanner mTouch 2.1