Today the company MEIZU has officially unveiled in China its new smartphone model – M5, which it is positioning as the successor of the M3 and combines affordable price, productive stuffing and capacious battery high speed scanner fingerprints. Furthermore, this model will be officially delivered to Russia.
The Declared value M5 MEIZU in China for the 16 GB version is 699 yuan (about 103$). Information about the final cost of a smartphone in Russia and the start of pre-orders will be given later on the official website MEIZU RUSSIA. The start of sales of the smartphone in Russia is expected presumably at the end of 2016.
MEIZU M5 has a solid polycarbonate body and supports two SIM-cards. Both slots support the Russian 4G networks (including band 20) and VoLTE technology, and instead of the second SIM card can insert memory card of the format MicroSD up to 128GB.
Brand multifunctional touch-manual button mBack, tapping on which performs the action "Back" and press "Home" when long pressing you can repay the screen, got a quick fingerprint scanner mTouch 2.1, as in the flagship device from MEIZU. The scanner can remember up to 5 fingers and recognize a fingerprint from any angle and touch for 0.2 seconds.
Other specifications MEIZU M5:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM; two slots for SIM cards
- Sizes: 147,2x72,8x8 mm
- Weight: 138g
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow with the interface FLYME
- Processor: 1.5 GHz MediaTek vosmitonny MT6750
- Display: 5.2-inch, a resolution of 1280x720 pixels, the protective glass 2.5 D
- Main camera: 13 MP, f/2.2, 5 lens, phase detection autofocus, duchonova flash
- Front camera: 5 MP, f/2.0, 4 lenses
- Memory: 2/3 GB RAM, 16/32 GB internal, slot under the microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 GHz / 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 LE, UBS, GPS/A-GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 3070 mAh the
- Other: fingerprint reader