Lenovo announced the availability in Russia of its new 6.4-inch phablet Phab 2 Phab and 2 Plus, the display resolution of which is 1280x720 and 1920x1080 respectively. In addition, scorpus Phab 2 is made of plastic, Phab 2 Plus – magnesium-aluminum alloy.
The Amount of RAM the new running operating system Android 6.0 Marshmallow is 3 GB and internal is 32 GB which can be expanded with memory cards microSD up to 128 GB. The audio system supports Dolby Atmos surround and high quality sound transmission during the negotiations and record provides an array of three microphones with noise cancelling function. For Autonomous operation meets the built-in battery capacity of 4050 mA/h
A Hallmark of the model Phab 2 Plus have two rear 13 megapixel camera with laser systems, phase and AF, and the image processor Milbeaut Available used in Leica cameras.
Phab 2 promoted by the manufacturer as an affordable device that offers its owners a number of flagship functions.
- Lenovo Phab 2 available on the Russian market at a price of 19 990 rubles.
- Lenovo Phab 2 Plus available on the Russian market at a price of 22 990 rubles.
Recall the technical characteristics Phab 2 Phab Plus and Lenovo 2:
- Support communications standards: 4G LTE; 3G; GSM
- Sizes: 88,3x174x9,6 mm (Phab 2 Plus) / 89,5x175x5 5 mm (Phab 2)
- Weight: 218 g (Phab 2 Plus) / 225 g (Phab 2)
- Platform: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- CPU: 1.3 GHz, OCTA core, MediaTek MTK 8783 (Phab 2 Plus) / MTK 8735 (Phab 2)
- Display of 6.4-inch, IPS, a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels (Phab 2 Plus) / 1280x720 (Phab 2) the
- Camera: 2x13 MP with laser and the phase auto focus system (Phab 2 Plus) / 13 MP with phase detect autofocus (Phab 2)
- Front camera: 8 MP (Phab 2 Plus) / 5 MP (Phab 2)
- FM radio
- Memory: 3 GB RAM, 32 GB internal, slot for microSD memory card
- Communications: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, USB, GPS/GLONASS, audio Jack 3.5 mm
- Battery: 4050 mA/h